Watch Video


Dog poison symptoms and treatment

Views: 3755
Length: 7:56
There are a huge number of items which can be poisonous to a dog. Some are obvious poisons such as substances for pest control or decorating related items. This sort of thing might normally be kept in a garden shed. But there are others that we may be less likely to think of, such as poisonous plants. There are certain foodstuffs too, which cause no problems to people, such as nuts and dried fruit, which can also be very harmful to a dog.

Sophie Flux, from Animal Aiders, tells us what signs to look out for that your dog has been poisoned and what to do if you think they have been. Ideally, of course, prevention is better than cure.

Like this? You might also be interested in these articles...

So many great reasons to join...

Total access

Access to the whole video library at any time, that's over 500 videos and over 70 hours of footage!

Video Library


Save over £100 per year with our discount codes for dog-related products and services

Discount codes

Ask us

Get in touch - let us know your canine questions and our experts can help you find the answers you need

Get in touch

Sign up now for just £4.95!